A Chance to Join a Rapidly Growing Business As a Crop Technician
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- West midlands / Welsh Border
- Attractive salary plus benefits package
- Job Sector
- Apprenticeship / Trainee / Graduate, Arable & Agronomy, Horticulture, Forestry & Woodland, Crop science
- Contract Type
You may be a trainee agronomist wishing to express fresh ideas into the industry, or come from a trials background. You may have even come from a practical role in growing crops, looking to take the next step in your career...If any of this describes you then you could have an opportunity to join this ambitious multi-site business!
Working for a company that puts its employees at the forefront of their development, you will be a team player looking to collaborate in collective decision making as part of your day to day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Exploring new opportunities while assisting the Agronomy manager, you will ideally hold previous experience within a similar role.
- Monitoring pest and disease while carrying out regular crop walks
- A key role player in the tree breeding program
- Maintaining a quality standard at all times
- Conducting field trials evaluating pesticides and nutrition products
- Following and understanding health & safety and regulatory procedures
- Data inputting using production software
- About you:
- You will be a highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail, who is confident in your ability to complete the role.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- PA1 & PA6 Spray certification is advantageous but not essential as full training can be provided
Why join the business?
- Fully funded learning and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- 31 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) rising to 33 after 2 years' service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on 100s of high street brands, utilities, and eating out etc. with the employee benefits portal!
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Shannon Wasley on: 01885 498178 / 07496380088 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
Similar searches: Permanent, Apprenticeship / Trainee / Graduate, Arable & Agronomy, Crop science, Horticulture, Forestry & Woodland, West Midlands, Wales, North Wales