Innovation Research Assistant - On Farm Sustainability
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- An attractive salary
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Crop science, Laboratory
- Contract Type
A true impact on the Agri-Tech sector starts with a company that brings together leading scientists, farmers, advisors, innovators and businesses to increase crop productivity through new technologies. Driving forwards the research and innovation to transform crop systems, if you wish to make a difference where the role is designed with the future in mind, then read on...
Responsible for supporting both the innovation team and wider organisation in developing, writing and delivering successful research grants, as well as commercial bids and projects you will act as a technical specialist within the team for farm sustainability.
Your main duties will include:
- Reporting to the Sector Lead / Innovation Director and assisting in overall company objectives.
- Initiate, develop and lead successful applications and bid proposals.
- Supporting the successful delivery of all projects.
- Act as scientific/ technical point of contact.
- Create and develop partnership and consortium networks with company partners.
- Raise awareness of the company.
- Providing relevant documentation and reports.
- Participate in company training.
- Travel to to conferences / meetings within the country
To be considered you will have:
- A good honors degree or a PhD in biology discipline and/or experience working within a relevant industry sector.
- Plant/Crop/Soil/Environmental science background preferable.
- Understanding of farm sustainability and technical experience.
- Previously undertaken formal environmental impact assessments.
- Understanding and experience of the research and development sector.
- Experience and knowledge of UK funding landscape.
- Experience of grant application/bid writing/business plans and project management.
- Ability to build relationships with a range of organisations.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Confident, friendly and articulate manner.
- Able to work to a tight deadline.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office packages.
On Offer: An attractive salary plus life assurance, pension and hybrid working model.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Shannon Wasley on: 01885 498178 / 07496380088 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: Permanent, Arable & Agronomy, Crop science, Laboratory, Nationwide