Area Sales Manager - Precision Agriculture - East of England
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- East of England
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Sales & Marketing, Crop science, Technical, Software support
- Contract Type
The picture of Arable Farming has changed immensely in recent years. Crop production demonstrates more precision than ever and relies on the most innovative technology and software to tackle the challenges presented to UK Farmers. Behind the sales of these products and services are a team of technically driven people, with a passion for soil health and sustainable farming.
Joining one of the biggest businesses in the UK arable sector within their exciting technology focused subsector- you will be there to support your farming clients, providing them with a proven service and exceptional advice to help guide them through this tumultuous time.
A week will involve:
- Being responsible for a large existing customer base, whilst always striving to gain new business.
- Providing the exceptional precision crop production/soil health/technical support and advice your customers need.
- Being the face of the company in your area, attending relevant industry events and farmer meetings.
- Working collaboratively with the team covering the rest of the UK to further grow the business.
The successful person will:
- Significant understanding of the annual crop cycle in UK farming.
- Experience in a prior sales role is essential.
- A full UK driving license, FACTS and or BASIS would be advantageous but training is available.
- Resilient, adaptable and progressively minded- the sky is the limit in terms of your career at this business.
- A passion for precision farming, sustainability and modern crop production practices.
The package: a comprehensive salary and benefits package dependent on relevant prior experience.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Rachel Murray on: 01885 498177/ 07498665961 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: Permanent, East Mids, Arable & Agronomy, Crop science, Sales & Marketing, Software support, Technical , East of England, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge