Are you field based and have an interest in Dairy? - Dorset
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Job Sector
- Dairy, Sales & Marketing, Genetics and Breeding
- Contract Type
A highly rewarding opportunity is on offer for an industry giant within the cattle genetics sector. If you are currently in a field-based sales or consultative type role this opportunity will allow you to utilise your pre-existing experience with your passion for the dairy sector.
Working closely with dairy and beef farmers in either North or South Somerset depending on your location, you have the ability to influence performance and genetic potential within these herds. Take control of your career and join a business with extensive opportunities and rewarding packages which will take you from strength to strength.
- Be experienced in a field based sales, consultative, customer relationship type role.
- Have a thorough understanding of cattle, preferably dairy.
- Ability to travel extensively to meet targets and support your customers within the given area.
- Enthusiasm and determination.
- Advantages if there is a base knowledge of cattle genetics and/or genomics.
- Uncapped commission; with considerable earning capacity.
- Company vehicle.
- Free BUPA Healthcare and Dental Plan.
- Employee discounts and long service awards.
- Life assurance.
- Continued support and input via CPD both UK and internationally.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: Permanent, Dairy, Genetics and Breeding , Sales & Marketing, Dorset