Love Livestock? - Cornwall
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Competitive plus additional benefits.
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Dairy, Genetics and Breeding
- Contract Type
Do you pride yourself on your stockmanship skills? Can you recognise changes within the herd before they become an issue? If this sounds like something you are familiar with, you could be the next Herd Evaluator to join this sector leading business.
Understanding what makes a dairy or beef herd function on a daily basis, whilst having the knowledge and passion for all things cow related will make you stand out in this process. In this position, you will have the power to support your customers and their herds in planning ahead in their production cycles. With access to the leading products and services in the sector, you have the ability to strive for change on each farm you step foot on.
- Have an excellent knowledge of dairy/beef production systems.
- It would be an advantage if experienced in mobility scoring and body condition scoring herds.
- Ability to communicate closely within your team and form new relationships on farm.
- Be highly organised, maintaining written and computer based records.
- Travel extensively within your role.
- Have an understanding of cow physiology.
- Be willing to cover a designated territory.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
This business is in an exciting stage of development and growth, offering opportunities for passionate, dedicated individuals to join their team. Unlike other opportunities, this position will not be stagnant - the progression pathways and developmental opportunities are clear and ready for you to utilise.
In addition to this, you will also receive:
- Life assurance
- Health care and dental plan
- Long service awards
- Employee discounts
- Company vehicle
- Ongoing training (both UK and abroad)
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: Permanent, Animal Health, Dairy, Genetics and Breeding , Cornwall