Commercial and Product Manager - Poultry (Home based with international travel)
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Good basic salary + robust bonus scheme & company
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Sales & Marketing, Technical
- Contract Type
Deep technical knowledge of poultry and an ability to talk about it in a clear and influential way are needed if you would like to part of a worldwide 'family business' that has an enviable and proven product range.
This company, where you will be well paid, well looked after and enjoy working, has global recognition for its specialist product range and mode of actions.
Your job will be to maintain existing B2B business and further grow sales in the UK and globally. Another primary function of the role will be to support the distributor network (for example, veterinary companies, feed manufacturers and pre-mixers among others) from both a commercial and technical standpoint. You will work with a product portfolio proven to improve gut health and reduce antibiotic use.
Due to continued growth and demand, this new role is to support and work with the existing teams manufacturing in the UK and supported in business units across the EMEA region.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Strong technical poultry knowledge
- Background in an animal health career (ideally directly from poultry farming, the wider poultry sector or veterinary)
- Established commercial experience in a related field
- Technical mindset and ability to translate technical information to customers
- Good knowledge of the global poultry supply chains and contacts
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally
- Commercial engagement and awareness
- Organised approach and attention to detail
What you can expect:
- Good basic salary + robust bonus scheme
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Career development within a global leader in animal nutrition
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Similar searches: Permanent, Animal Health, Sales & Marketing, Technical , Nationwide