Be THE Driving Force in the UK Behind This International Trading Business. Homebased.
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Home based
- A generous basic salary package
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Sales & Marketing, Trading and Purchasing
- Contract Type
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a business at the most exhilarating time, this established international business currently based in London are looking for someone to head up the new agricultural side of their business.
The business are currently trading a wide variety of commodities to include Grains, Oleochemicals, Enzymes, Vitamins and Tocoperols and Biofuels. You will be responsible for driving business forwards using your industry contacts to develop their network in the UK both B2B and B2C.
Heading up the agricultural side of the business you will be instrumental in the development and following success, eventually growing your team to a network of regional traders.
What do I need?
- The successful person will be highly entrepreneurial, with a head for figures.
- You will thrive on obtaining new business and chasing leads.
- Resilience, you will be operating independently initially and need to flourish under your own steam.
- Experience in a commercial role within the UK animal feed sector, this could be either in a sales or trading capacity- it is essential to have a strong network of contacts.
- An excellent understanding of the ruminant sector, you will be supplying predominantly ruminant feed suppliers and dairy farming clients.
Remuneration: A generous basic salary package to include company vehicle/car allowance and bonus structure.
What is the next step?
To discuss whether this role is a good fit for you or to send in your application please do call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or send an email to email@example.com. Please note, CV's need to be in WORD format rather than a PDF.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Similar searches: Permanent, Arable & Agronomy, Sales & Marketing, Trading and Purchasing , Homeworker