Territory Managers - Arable Sector. North West England/ North Wales
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- North West England
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
Representing one of the most successful business in the sector, in this role you would be territory based selling the company's renowned products direct to farm. This role would be ideal for someone looking to operate remotely, managing their own diary and travelling extensively throughout their territory.
You would be selling industry leading products backed up by extensive research and development and validated by external businesses you can be assured you are providing your farmers with some of the best products on the market.
This farmer focused role will include...
- Visiting your farming clients, providing advice and support as well as promoting the company's product portfolio.
- Attending any relevant industry events, conferences and trade shows as well as setting up demo sites.
- Planning and presenting farmer and agronomist focused events.
- Ensuring you are up to date with the latest market trends and developments.
- Agree and implement a sales business development plan for your area.
You will need:
- Prior experience in an agricultural field sales role, this is essential to be considered.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
- A strong understanding of the arable sector, ideally from a practical background.
- Drive to succeed- this company offer a lucrative bonus scheme with significant earning potential, you will get out what you put in!
- BASIS and/or BASIS Seed and FACTS would be advantageous.
This business offer a significant benefits programme, lucrative bonus scheme and generous basic salary.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Similar searches: Permanent, Arable & Agronomy, Sales & Marketing, North West