Technical Agronomy Manager- South East England
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- South East
- Performance related bonus
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy
- Contract Type
A technically minded Agronomist who thrives on knowledge transfer could flourish in this role, where you will be supported by an industry leading global business providing technically strong, quality products and a farmer focused approach to customer service.
If you are someone who is operating as an established Agronomist, considering making a change to something a little bit different this role could be the interesting opportunity to attract your attention.
Providing your technical expertise, you will be sharing knowledge with farmer focus groups, distributors and related industry events across your territory.
Why should I apply?
- This role is fundamentally based on building relationships and providing support in a technical capacity. You will be someone who enjoys leading demonstrations, holding meetings and welcomes healthy discussion.
- Progression is paramount in this dynamic and invigorating global business.
- You will have the chance to flex your technical expertise, without the pressure of a sale.
- You will be joining an internationally renowned manufacturer.
What do I need?
- An agronomy background, ideally with BASIS.
- A relevant qualification at BSc or above would be advantageous.
- Flexibility and ability to cover the territory extensively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills.
- A full, clean UK license.
In return, you will receive a performance related bonus, company vehicle and exceptional career development in addition to a competitive basic salary.
To find out more:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527/ 07506297071 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
Similar searches: Permanent, Arable & Agronomy, South East