Genetics Sales Team Manager - South West England
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- South West England
- Competitive, life assurance and further benefits.
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Dairy, Sales & Marketing, Animal Nutrition, Genetics and Breeding
- Contract Type
Should you consider yourself an outstanding salesperson with aptitude for team management, a unique, 'first of its kind' opportunity is awaiting you within the UK's leading Genetics business. Consisting of a fresh new perspective in managing teams, you will be the leader of this role combining solution based software with leading genetic potential in herds throughout the UK.
Acting as the driving force behind sales within the given territory, your team will receive your continued support and direction in meeting targets and seeking opportunities which would otherwise be overlooked.
What do I need to be considered?
- A successful background in Agricultural based sales.
- Thorough understanding of the dairy/beef industry.
- Ideally knowledge of genetics, however not imperative.
- Sufficient experience of managing field based teams in a commercial capacity.
- Vision and creative flair.
- Ability to travel extensively within the given territory.
- Forward thinking attitude, embracing the business culture and direction.
What can I expect in return?
- Uncapped commission in addition to basic salary.
- Free BUPA Healthcare and Dental Plan.
- Life assurance.
- Company vehicle.
- Carefully structured onboarding scheme and ongoing developmental opportunities.
- A business which offers growth, stability and opportunity for the right person.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: Permanent, Animal Health, Animal Nutrition, Dairy, Genetics and Breeding , Sales & Marketing, South West, Devon, Dorset, Somerset