Innovation Sector Lead - Fieldbased Focus
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Competitive, life assurance and further benefits.
- Job Sector
- Arable & Agronomy, Technical, Software and Precision Technology
- Contract Type
Driving sustainable farming systems is the way forward in UK Agriculture, working with world leading facilities and strong industry inputs. With a focus of environmental protection and global innovation systems, this business is in a position to appoint a new Innovation Sector Lead.
You will secure the future relationship of environmental solutions with every day crop production. Recognising the challenges this industry is already faced with will target your sense of direction, and pin point areas for improvement.
Translating information between distributors and extended parties will ensure your message is being heard. Constructing reports on your findings and promoting the business to wider audiences shall drive the success of the whole operation.
- Provide expertise relating to field based crops.
- Recognise grant potential and inputting bids to support the process.
- Work alongside next generation technologies improving cultivation methods of varied crops in addition to assessing phenotyping entire growth cycles.
- Transfer between lab based environments to field based.
- Both field and glasshouse trials will be coordinated focusing on crop performance, trialing benefits of products on the market and biological pipelines.
- High level communicator.
- Come from a strong technical background.
- Hold a Masters level degree upwards as a minimum, preferably PhD.
- Collaborative and innovative thinker.
- Ability to travel accordingly as required by the business to conferences and events.
- R&D background.
- Problem solver.
- Have experience in grant writing.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 / 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your de-tails will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employ-ment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Execu-tive com-plies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: Permanent, Arable & Agronomy, Software and Precision Technology, Technical , Homeworker