Agricultural Marketing Lead - Devon
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- South West England
- Competitive plus other benefits
- Job Sector
- Administration, Animal Health, Sales & Marketing, Animal Nutrition
- Contract Type
Do you have proven credentials in digital marketing and e-commerce? Are you looking to play a central role in a growing company's marketing strategy?
This Animal Feed business is a progressive, inclusive and friendly company to work for; they are family owned and are looking for someone with creative flair and exciting ideas to join them in their busy and thriving office.
You will be leading the way in e-commerce through developing the company website - a real chance to put your mark on the business. You will also be involved in supporting the direct sales office, with the ability to take on multiple tasks at any one time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of the new section of the website, helping with the company's online presence and sales direct to consumer
- Assisting with sales administration including price lists, quotes and contracts
- Support of customer enquiries
- Supporting the formulations team to include label regulation
- Coordinate marketing strategy
- Liaise across a multi-functional team
- Keeping accurate business records
To be considered you will have:
- Previous IT experience / knowledge (including usage of systems such as sage, excel, Format)
- Marketing qualification and/or extensive experience in a similar setting with digital marketing
- Proven success in leading a marketing strategy for a business
- An Agricultural qualification or knowledge of the industry is highly desirable
- You need to be creative, and enjoy bringing fresh ideas to life
- Experience with relevant marketing software such as InDesign would be advantageous
- Thorough understanding of the online/social media market
- Strong Communication skills
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Shannon Wasley on: 01885 498178 / 07496380088 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Similar searches: Permanent, Administration, Animal Health, Animal Nutrition, Sales & Marketing, South West