Ruminant Nutritionist & Innovation Lead - Australia
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Generous salary package
- Job Sector
- Animal Health, Management, Animal Nutrition, Technical
- Contract Type
If you've a proven background as a Ruminant Nutritionist and you're looking for a fresh challenge, pursue it with one of Australia's leading animal nutrition businesses.
This is a rare opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with a robust programme of R&D in the pipeline. In your role as Senior Ruminant Nutritionist & Innovation Lead, you will utilise your technical expertise and commercial acumen to help drive the company towards its aim of realising a sustainable future in food production.
Alongside your strong, technical ruminant nutrition background, you will also have excellent project management experience and the ability to lead and support your colleagues.
On a personal level, the role is based in Melbourne offering the opportunity to live in one of Australia's most iconic locations.
- Develop and lead innovation projects with a primary focus on dairy, but also including beef, sheep and grazing cattle.
- Manage projects and relationships with external R&D partners.
- Project management including leading initiatives involving cross-functional teams.
- Provide technical support to commercial teams.
- Design nutritional programs and formulate ruminant diets (TMR, pasture based and feedlots).
- Maximising profitability through providing cost-efficient solutions.
- Assist Procurement Team.
- Quality control and assurance.
- A mostly office-based role with some travel to manufacturing sites and customers across Victoria, Queensland, NSW and South Australia.
What you will possess:
- Ability to project manage across multi-functional teams
- An MSc in Animal Nutrition or similar
- Experience of practical nutrition and feed formulation (+ competence with feed formulation software)
- A background in developing innovative solutions within the ruminant nutrition industry
- Experience delivering R&D or trials
- Commercial experience (supporting sales)
What you can expect:
- Generous salary package + bonus scheme
- Substantial relocation support (financial and advisory)
- Varied career development opportunities
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Similar searches: Permanent, Animal Health, Animal Nutrition, Management, Technical , International