Trainee Dairy Feed Specialist – South East
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- South East
- A very attractive remuneration package.
- Job Sector
- Dairy, Livestock, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
A well-established and growing company based in the South East is seeking a technically minded trainee sales representative.
Our professional client has an enviable reputation for its family owned, expanding business. This new opportunity is predominantly a field-based position for someone who is keen to develop their direct to farmer sales career in the dairy sector.
The role will involve consulting and managing existing accounts and gaining new business. This is a unique opportunity for both experienced and trainee applicants as our client has an excellent training program aimed at developing and enhancing skills.
- Good experience, understanding and interest in UK farming - particularly dairy
- A keen interest in ruminant nutrition.
- Ideally, ability to sell – training will be provided.
- A good commercial grasp of the agricultural industry.
- Determination and resilience.
- Good communication and the skills to influence people (this is more than just being good at talking to farmers).
- Attributing value to customer benefits.
- Enthusiasm and confidence.
- I.T. literate.
- Valid, full UK driving licence and the flexibility to travel within the territory.
Remuneration: A very attractive remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion <strong>please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.