Senior Sales Manager – Events Organisation – The Midlands
De Lacy Executive seek a Senior Sales Executive for a world leading event organisation.
The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement and maximise income for industry events, through delivering our client’s stand, advertising and sponsorship revenue within budget
You will be responsible for managing key relationships with existing and potential exhibitors ensuring a high level of customer care.
This is a full time, office based role in the Midlands.
- Build good relationships with exhibitors through telephone and face to face contact and where necessary, their agents
- Source new sales leads, both in the UK and international market place
- To consider new advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Build and maintain an existing and potential exhibitor database
- Provide weekly sales figures and reports
- Attend meetings on a regular basis as required
- Develop an in depth understanding of the markets in which our client compete
- On an annual basis, establish the exhibitor stand rates for all competitor and farming industry events
- Undertake any other work as reasonably required to assist in the organisations events portfolio
- Proven track record within event and exhibitions sales or a strong sales based environment
- Broad knowledge of the UK farming industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong IT skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power Point
- Full UK Driving licence
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
To apply: please e-mail your CV and covering letter to:
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation