Technical Service Support - Central/Southern England
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Central/Southern England
- Competitive salary + Vehicle + Pension
- Job Sector
- Dairy, Engineering & Mechanical, Machinery / Service / Technician, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
De Lacy Executive's client is part of an International organisation which specialises in manufacturing integrated and innovative farm automation and sensor technologies. These specialist products enable dairy farmers to have improved herd management and real on-farm milk analysis, resulting in increased profitability.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within their Leadership Team for a dynamic, enthusiastic and self- motivated individual to provide first class technical support throughout the territory. Excellent customer service skills are required to forge strong working relationships with key contacts on dairy farms.
You will manage the technical support function in respect of end user satisfaction and will be responsible for managing aftersales commercial criteria including the warranty process.
- Excellent communicator with a background in customer expectation management, capable of understanding and resolving a wide range of customer satisfaction scenarios
- Possess a formal engineering qualification
- Proven mechanical engineering experience. The ability to weld will be an advantage, knowledge of pneumatics, especially in tractor technology is desirable.
- Electrical knowledge, cable termination, PLC's with the ability to work on consumer appliances.
- Logical in the process of fault finding and trouble shooting
- Strong IT/computer knowledge, ideally with experience of hardware, networking and operating systems
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Full UK driving licence
An excellent remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate, including a highly competitive salary, company vehicle and pension.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to:
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.