Sales Executive - Dairy Sector - Wales
De Lacy Executive's client is a highly successful international business operating in the agricultural sector providing innovative solutions and tailored services to dairy farmers.
An enthusiastic and dynamic Sales Executive is required to join their team in Wales. You will be required to deliver sales and customer success through helping the team achieve its budget and to drive future sales ensuring that customers' expectations with regard to service and performance are met.
- Proactively generate and develop new opportunities within the sales territory
- Visit potential customers and manage existing relationships with end users through regular contact
- Successfully close sales
- Assist with installations
- Create product system proposals
- Obtain basic barn layout designs and dimensions
- Keep abreast of market developments within the sector
- Organise and attend farm open days and shows
- Compilation of weekly activity reports. Forecasting and planning of sales activity.
- Successful sales record, preferably in capital equipment in the dairy farm sector
- Strong knowledge of dairy farming is highly desirable
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Flexible, with the ability to work off own initiative
- Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Financially astute
- Good computer skills
- Clean UK driving license
An excellent remuneration package will be on offer to include a competitive salary plus bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme and company car
To Apply: For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Amanda on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.