UK Business Development Manager
Development Manager to join a modern, forward thinking company whose quality, ground-breaking products are at the cutting edge of innovation.
You will be a talented and competitive sales professional, with a strong agricultural background, ideally gained within the livestock farming sector. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This will be a home based role, but will involve travel throughout the UK. Previous experience in sales management is essential combined with a flexible approach, a strong desire to succeed and an absolute 'can do' attitude.
The Role and Responsibilities:
· Responsibility for delivering the sales budget for the UK market
· Responsibility for the selection and management of UK distribution partners
· Training of distributor staff
· Presentation and communication to influencers, with proactive seeding of markets
· Attendance at trade shows and industry events to promote and sell company products
· Proven track record of sales achievement
· Tenacity to drive sales, negotiate and successfully close deals
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Good relationship builder
· Strong desire and ability to provide dealers with first class support
· Strong planning and organisational skills
· Full clean UK driving license
A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com