UK Area Manager - Livestock Equipment - Homebased
De Lacy Executive's client is a long established global company. They are a market leader in their brand of specialist livestock equipment, based on its quality, innovation and reliability.
An excellent new career opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Country Manager to join their team in the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to prepare and implement a business plan for the UK, identifying market potential of qualifying accounts through market analysis and strategic planning. You will be responsible for the total budgeted turnover on your brand of specialist equipment within your territory.
This role will require extensive travel throughout the UK and ideal candidates will be based centrally within the territory.
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts in the form of a tactical account plan
- Prospect and develop the dealer network in the UK
- Target and develop B2C opportunities, including direct to farm
- Network and engage with all industry influencers and decision makers including on farm advisors
- Provide technical support to clients
- Collect and record client, product and market information in the company CRM system
- Support Dealers at UK agricultural shows and events
- Generate orders and quotations
- Contribute to collecting strategic market information
- Previous agricultural field sales. Experience in the livestock equipment sector will be advantageous.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Target driven, enthusiastic and self- motivated
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Presentation skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent IT Skills
- Full UK driving license
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate to include a basic salary + bonus, company car, pension, laptop and mobile phone
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.