De lacy executive has been appointed to recruit an Agricultural Business Consultant with the ability to inspire and motivate a team. This role is one of significant importance to a reputable company that has rapidly expanded in the past decade due to its success within the industry.
The company specialises in providing services and advice to clients across a range of agricultural sectors. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit that can naturally identify business opportunities for clients.
This managerial opportunity will involve maintaining the strong existing relationships with the company’s current clients through professionalism and skills in business development as well as gaining new business.
Leading by example, the successful candidate will not only have a strong client focus but will also encourage best practice and professionalism for their team.
A good understanding of agriculture and a proven track record of working closely with farmers and estate owners on long term business strategies is essential to this role.
- Advising and managing arable and livestock contracts and share farm agreements.
- Preparation of farm budgets, cash flow and tenders.
- Grant work, to include current environmental and agricultural schemes.
- Asset utilisation and management with on-going reviews to support client’s needs.
- Benchmarking and business analysis.
- Develop a committed team of agri-business consultants.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Outstanding financial acumen.
- Ideally, commercial experience in the UK agricultural sector.
- The ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- I.T literate.
An excellent package is on offer and will be commensurate with the seniority of this important position.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436 808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.