Arable/Environmental Area Sales Manager – Home based
De Lacy Executive has been appointed to find an Arable and Environmental Area Sales Manager to cover an agreed territory in either the North or South of England. Our client is a leading global company that is a rapidly growing with a strong reputation for providing nutritional solutions to farmers to increase productivity in crops and livestock.
The successful applicant must have experience of the UK agricultural and the fertilizer market. Ideally applicants will be FACTS qualified and have a strong environmental understanding.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers, merchants and retailers.
- Increase sales and thereby grow the business.
- Provide market feedback concerning product requirements and competition.
- A degree in agriculture or another relevant subject.
- Extensive market and technical knowledge gained in agronomy or crop nutrition.
- FACTS Certification.
- Full UK driving licence.
- A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered to reflect the importance of the role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.