De Lacy Executive have been appointed to find a Specialist in Dairy Analytics to support farmers looking to make the most out of their resources on farm.
Our client is an International business that use their validated analytical methods to support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental, consumer product industries, and to governments.
With experience in the dairy market and a strong commercial insight, the successful applicant will proactively manage resources (forage, soil, manure, water) through the provision of accurate and relevant analysis.
This role is home-based four days a week, with one day being spent at the Head Office in the West Midlands.
- Be able to manage business development activities within the UK dairy market (including sales & marketing and product development).
- You will drive growth in sales through higher market shares and delivery of value added analysis to our customers.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the entire process, from sample submission to reporting.
- You will take responsibility for co-ordinating the laboratory and customer support functions, to ensure customers receive excellent service.
- Have a deep understanding of the needs of livestock farmers when it comes to forage and soil/fertilisation.
- Be able to translate the technical aspects of our analysis into practical and understandable advice for the customer.
- Thanks to your deep knowledge and extensive network, you will be an expert discussion partner for livestock farmers, industry organisations, feed companies, trade and scientific researchers.
- Good communications skills are essential for this position. You will be expected to maintain effective contact with a wide range of people.
- You will be naturally pro-active, and happy taking responsibility for formulating and maintaining your own path.
Rewards: A competitive salary and package including a car will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this exciting career opportunity: please e-mail your CV email@example.com and for more information please call Grace Nugent on 01885 483440.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.