Poultry Nutritionist - East Midlands
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- East Midlands
- A competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Job Sector
- Animal Health / Veterinary, Livestock, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to find an experienced Poultry Nutritionist to provide technical support for the business as well as develop a market leading portfolio of products.
Our client is part of a large, reputable company who have excellent opportunities for career progression and diversity within the business.
Working within the technical and quality team, the right candidate will have a good understanding of the poultry process and excellent skills in a team environment, providing technical support to improve the innovation of the company’s nutritional products and services.
- Support and develop the poultry product portfolio.
- To manage and interpret analytical nutritional data to improve products and services to customers.
- To come up with new ideas to support business development.
- An excellent understanding of poultry nutrition.
- The ability to work effectively in a team and autonomously.
- A strong passion and enthusiasm for the industry.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.