Loss Adjuster – Agricultural, Rural Industries & Estate Losses in Sussex
We’re looking for individuals with a passion for the rural way of life to join our growing team of specialist Loss Adjusters who act on behalf of both UK and International agricultural-sector insurance companies. You may be a Rural Surveyor or similar seeking a change of career direction, an individual with insurance claims-handling experience and a passion for countryside pursuits, or someone with farming/agri-business experience or qualifications looking to apply your skills and knowledge in a relevant sector. Our global business has the training and support ready to launch your successful career.
- To provide an absolute market-leading loss adjusting service to leading UK and International rural-sector insurers
- The role will be either office or home based with regular UK travel required and in addition intermittent overnight stays may be necessary
- An understanding of and passion for rural/agricultural industries, communities and lifestyles
- Commitment to delivering market-leading customer service
- Comfortable working with challenging targets and deadlines
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills confidently
- Ability to work with existing clients and develop new relationships
- Surveying, insurance qualifications and/or claims handling experience preferred but not essential
- Agricultural qualifications and/or experience of agricultural insurance claims, rural communities and challenges preferred but not essential
- A sound knowledge of building construction preferred but not essential
- Problem solving ability in order to recognise difficulties and take the appropriate steps to address the issues.
- Project management skills in order to deliver targets within budgets and timescales
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Dispute and resolution handling skills in order to manage high level customer complaints effectively and proactively.
- Efficient use of technology
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service & organisational skills
- To receive, visit, assess and manage through to completion a mixed portfolio of insurance claims from leading UK and International rural and agricultural sector insurers
- Contribute to the team productivity targets through effective planning and organization of personal workload.
- Manage the maintenance of Client relationships through management and delivery of SLA's and achievement of KPI’s, in addition to proactive Client and Broker interaction to assist in efficient claims handling and business development opportunities
- Ensure all Adjusting activities are fully compliant with the company’s procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Participate where appropriate in the delivery of projects, ensuring personal contribution is completed within timescales and project requirements.
- Work with the whole Crawford business in order to deliver the best customer service to our clients and their customers.
- Able to learn and demonstrate a knowledge of FCA procedures.
- Actively seek to develop oneself and take opportunities to continue own training and development.
- Behave in a strongly customer focused way at all times to ensure development and maintenance of Client relationships
- Demonstrate personal integrity in a way which is consistent to the company’s core values
- Communicate effectively by sharing, listening and exchanging information and knowledge at all levels
- Work within license and refer to colleagues as appropriate
- Demonstrate an enquiring, challenging and objective approach to claims handling
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within own team and across teams breaking down silos
More search results
Spray Operator (PA1 + PA2 Essential), Southport
Harrowden Turf Ltd
Kingshay- Services Development Manager
De Lacy Executive Recruitment
Seasonal Roles Mid Jan – Mid May 2019
GLENAPP ESTATE COMPANY LTD
General Farm Worker, South Yorkshire
Qualified Rural Surveyor - North West
De Lacy Executive Recruitment