Dairy Software Adviser & Trainer
UNIFORM Agri – The Company
UNIFORM-Agri is an international company that develops, sells and supports dairy management software for dairy farmers all over the world. Our aim is to provide our users the best dairy management software training and ongoing support.
Our Company headquarters is based in Assen, the Netherlands and we support UK & Irish Dairy Farmers from our regional office in Taunton, Somerset.
The Role - Dairy Software Adviser & Trainer
The UK team are looking to appoint a new dairy software helpdesk adviser and trainer to join our busy team based in Taunton. The role will be a full-time office-based position; however, you will occasionally be required to attend shows and events away from the office. Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
As part of the role, you will be required to answer customer questions on our Dairy Herd Management program and App. You will deliver structured online training for our users to make the best use of the program.
The ideal candidate must have good PC skills and experience working with Dairy Farmers. That experience could be Veterinary, Cattle Nutrition, Breeding, Consulting or Milking Cows.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers, veterinarians or consultants seeking support over the phone, online or via email
- Deliver structured online training for new customers
- Attend and run user workshops, exhibitions and dealer meetings throughout the UK and our Head office in Assen, Holland
- Work together with our network of international colleagues
- Help manage projects from their conception to delivery to customers
What we offer:
- Bonus scheme after 12 months
- Pension scheme
- Great Customers
- Open and friendly working environment