Account Manager - Northern Ireland
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- Northern Ireland
- A competitive salary and package will be offered
- Job Sector
- Animal Health / Veterinary, Dairy, Livestock, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a self-motivated and ambitious Account Manager for our client, who is well respected for their range of technical nutrition and animal health products for ruminants. This exciting home-based role will be covering Northern Ireland, within established trading areas.
This is a significant opportunity for the right person to be out in the field, so the ability to work autonomously with strong personal diary management is key for succession. The aim of this role is to maintain relationships with the current client portfolio, but also identifying new customers in both new and existing markets, leading to an increase in sales within the Northern Ireland territory.
- Knowledge and experience of ruminant animal health is essential.
- The ability to work independently: a self-starter with high energy levels, adaptability, and initiative.
- Capability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility to be away from home when required.
- Sales experience desirable but not essential.
- I.T. literate.
- Clean UK Driving licence
Remuneration: A competitive salary and package will be offered based upon experience.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436 808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.