Service Technician in Leominster
Would you like a career with one of the UK’s leading John Deere dealerships?
Our mission is simple, to supply and support quality products to land based customers, backing them up with local in-house expertise.
Tallis Amos Group (TAG) operate 5 outlets across Wales, the West Midlands and Bristol, employing over 125 people.
As one of the original John Deere dealers appointed back in 1966 we’ve got more than 50 years’ experience in supporting customers with products from many of the best brands in the industry.
Still a family business at heart, our customers enjoy the personal level of service we offer them, and you can expect an exciting working environment, with plenty of opportunity for continued development as part of the TAG team.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for an Agricultural Service Technician based at our Evesham Branch.
Carrying out PDI, Service and Repair work on John Deere and other brands of agricultural machinery, you will be joining a high quality team of motivated technicians.
The ideal candidate would be
- Looking for a long term career
- Familiar in main line agricultural machinery - Preferably John Deere but not essential as full training will be provided
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Proficient mechanical knowledge
- Sense of pride in a job well done
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Work well within a team
- Have a full UK driving licence
Our comprehensive employment package includes:
- Competitive rates of pay, overtime and incentives
- Pension scheme
- 23 Days holiday per year
- Company vehicle
- Ongoing training program and support