Area Sales Manager (Trainee Considered) – North Wales
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- North Wales
- A competitive salary package
- Job Sector
- Animal Health / Veterinary, Arable & Agronomy, Livestock, Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type
De Lacy Executive's client is a long-established, well respected Agricultural Business who are currently seeking an Area Sales Manager to join their team in North Wales.
The successful business prides itself in delivering quality products and advice, helping to improve the output and margins of farmer customers and developing lasting business relationships.
You will be accountable for the management of existing business and the development of new opportunities. The product portfolio is wide and includes animal feed, animal health, seed and fertiliser. Training can be provided for the right candidate.
· A broad knowledge of UK agriculture is essential.
· Ideally, previous sales experience of animal feed sales/animal health, a background in fertiliser sales would also be a bonus.
· Reside in the sales territory or willing to relocate.
· Ideally Welsh speaking.
· Ability to build business relationships with farmers.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
· Good IT skills.
· Agricultural degree, HND or equivalent is desirable.
· Full UK driving license.
The Benefits Package; A competitive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the applicant.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement.
Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.