Regional Manager, Nationwide
CXCS is looking for a Regional Manager to visit existing clients throughout the East of England, to update their Cross Compliance records.
CXCS is an agricultural consultancy business based in Lyonshall, Herefordshire, who serve over 1200 farming businesses across England and Wales. We provide four services which include Cross Compliance Management, Health and Safety, Farm Assurance and Basic Payment
With 8 years of business, led by over 30 years’ experience of agriculture, CXCS are proud to be one of the leaders in the market.
This job role will require you to work remotely, by visiting a number of cross compliance clients weekly and updating their Cross Compliance documentation. You will be required to check and collect data for NVZ reports, nutrient management plans, and farm risk maps, all of which will be in a folder on the client’s farm. Once completing each visit, you will be required to take the folder and updated documents away with you, for collection from you via courier. Each file will then be returned to the office in Lyonshall, to be updated by our in-house staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing your own clients
- Dealing with high-profile clients on a formal basis
- Visiting farms within your area to update current records.
- Regular overnight hotel stays
- Full contact with the office and occasional visits to our base in Lyonshall
- Visiting prospective clients and engaging new business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Attention to detail
- IT Literate, with experience using Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Team player
- Good social skills
- Good communication
- Agricultural knowledge is essential
- Must be able to organise working life and be flexible
- Maths and English GCSE’s are essential, further qualifications including A Level’s and Degrees
- Must hold Full UK Driving Licence
- Company car
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- You will be working for a forward thinking and growing company
- Company laptop for work use
Full Training will be provided.
To apply for this role then please click the apply button