Rural Asset Manager
Knight Frank is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors. Established in 1896, Knight Frank now comprises a global network of over 500 offices.
The Rural Asset Management Team is looking to recruit qualified Rural Asset Managers for roles in the Midlands, Cambridge and Oxford. The requirement to add to the team has arisen due to rapid and consistent growth in the existing business and the identification of further growth opportunities.
We advise clients with a diverse range of property portfolios across the country, as well as providing consultancy advice. The role will involve advising a wide range of clients including corporate, public sector, private and charities.
It is anticipated the role will suit a self-starter excited by the opportunity to progress their career by developing existing, as well as new client relationships for a world leading property consultancy firm.
Professional experience and personal skills profile
- MRICS (Rural Pathway)
- Ambitious, energetic, a good communicator and sound decision maker
- Dynamic and business development orientated attitude
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a team with a wealth of experience across the UK, in a firm with significant history. Knight Frank also offers unrivalled career prospects nationally and globally.
- Salary: Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Training: We have a commitment to ongoing career and personal development through our extensive training and development programmes, professional memberships/ subscriptions and coaching.
- Holiday: Entitlement of between 23 and 28 days holiday
- Referral Scheme – Business: We award employees who introduce business to a Knight Frank department through personal referral awards, prizes and annual lunches
- Bonus/Commission: Knight Frank has excellent bonus/commission structures linked to individual, team and department performance for those who are eligible
- Company Car Scheme: Knight Frank operates a company car scheme which entitles those who are eligible to either a company vehicle or an equivalent monthly cash allowance
- Pension scheme: All employees will be auto-enrolled onto the pension scheme from day 1. As a member of the pension scheme you will also have excellent life assurance and permanent health insurance cover.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to Lucy Dakin at email@example.com or call 020 3866 7813 or click the apply button to go to Knight Franks website