Nutritional Livestock Assessor – North
- De Lacy Executive Recruitment
- A competitive salary package
- Job Sector
- Apprenticeship / Trainee / Graduate, Dairy, Livestock
- Contract Type
Do you have a passion for ruminant nutrition and ability to communicate effectively with farmers?
The successful applicant will join the National Team, be based in the North of England/Scottish Borders to support farmers and nutritional customers to ensure farm businesses are reaching their potential production and efficiency. Utilising your knowledge of agricultural enterprises, you will assure quality farm data, ensuring clear results enabling farmers to take the next steps within their enterprise.
Our client has a pioneering approach to animal nutrition which is developing rapidly in a market seeking intelligent solutions to adding value to livestock farmer's businesses.
This is a great opportunity for graduates or candidates who have been in the industry for a couple of years and are interested in livestock nutrition. This is not a sales role but a nutritional position where in depth training will be provided for the right candidate.
· Have a good understanding of livestock production.
· Ability to build long-lasting business relationships with farmers, nutritionists, vets and consultants.
· Ideally understanding of ruminant nutrition - not essential.
· Self-motivated, proactive and able to work autonomously.
· Excellent communication and IT skills.
· Commercially awareness.
· Effective communicator at both scientific and practical levels.
· Preferably, but not essentially, an agricultural or science graduate.
· Full UK Driving licence essential.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.