Experienced Agricultural Engineers/ Technicians, Newquay
- Truro Farm Machinery
- £23,000 to £35,000 Depending on experience
- Job Sector
- Engineering & Mechanical, Machinery / Service / Technician
- Contract Type
Truro Farm Machinery has been dedicated to serving the farming community for over 30 years and has gone from strength. In 2010 Truro Farm Machinery undertook an expansion to a purpose built new site off the A30 at Mitchell. We are main dealers for CaseIH, JCB, Grimme, Kuhn, McConnel, McHale and other leading franchises.
We are now looking for full time, experienced agricultural engineers/technicians to join our team.
The right candidate:
- Will be responsible for servicing and repairing a wide range of agricultural tractors and machinery in our workshop and on site.
- Must be conscientious and enthusiastic, with good time-keeping skills, good customer service is essential.
- Must be able to multi task, work well within a team and independently, and to work overtime when required.
- Must have a full, clean standard UK driving licence.
In return you will get
- We provide ongoing manufacturer's training and supply a company van, laptop, phone and diagnostic equipment.
- Workplace pension.
- Accident and sickness insurance.
To apply for this full time role please click the apply button