LEMKEN is a successful, family owned business with a 238-year history. We are one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of cultivation, seeding and crop protection equipment, with headquarters in Germany. Our strong focus to increase our market share in the UK creates an opening for an
Area Sales Manager (M/f) For South East UK
- Establish the LEMKEN brand in the area and build up the business
- Promote cooperation and extend the dealer network to cover the whole sales area
- Become responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of all sales activities on the market in South East UK
- Actively organizes individual demonstrations, field days, trade fairs and sales promotion activities
- Recognize market and innovation trends and work together closely with Marketing, Product Management and R+D
- Several years of experience in a sales, service or product management position in an agricultural machinery industry
- Interest and knowledge of farming, agricultural machinery and dealer relations for the sales of agricultural machines in the sales area
- Good technical understanding as well as a high level of communication and intercultural skills, commitment and ability to work in a dynamic team
- Experienced with MS Office, and comfortable with new technology
- Ready to travel frequently and upon seasonal needs
- German or other languages can be an advantage
Your appointment will be made at LEMKEN UK Ltd. under attractive conditions and benefits. You will operate from your home address, which is ideally centrally located in the sales area. We guarantee a good introduction program as well as room for creativity in a successful, mid-sized family-owned company with a culture focused on participation.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the apply button.