Plant Operator/Tractor Driver/Chainsaw Operative/Agricultural Fencer/Labourer, Derbyshire
Location: Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Job Sector: Plant Operation, Forestry & Woodland, Agriculture
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Remuneration dependent on skills and experience
Fantastic opportunities exist to join a well established organisation, specialising in the provision of a range of diverse services and expertise to private estates, landowners, the National Trust and the Forestry Commission.
Our team is small and multi-disciplined. Previous knowledge of, and skills in, one or more of the areas of work and relevant qualifications (CPCS/NPORS/NTPC), would be ideal but not essential, as full training can be provided.
- Possess full clean driving licence
- Be highly motivated with the ability to work to an excellent standard of safety and quality
- Display willingness and enthusiasm to undertake training and learn new skills
- Show initiative to fulfil role when working as part of a small team, when working with minimal supervision and when undertaking tasks independently
- Have flexible approach to work hours particularly during seasonally busy periods
For more information or to apply for this role please click the apply button or call Kirsten on 07799678539