UK Marketing Co-ordinator, Malvern
A key role within the Company, to assist the Marketing Manager in the organisation and delivery of marketing activity and function.
Responsibilities for Marketing -
- Control the planning of trade shows and conferences including accommodation
- Sending out mailshots and newsletters
- Managing stocks of the marketing promotional items
- Raise purchase orders for marketing needs
- Assisting the sales team by sending leaflets and marketing items on request
- Assist with digital projects when required
- Attending shows and conferences
- Proofing marketing printed material
- Assisting the Marketing Manager when required
- Update and maintain content of Lallemand / Biotal website
- Update product labels and design
- Help create visual concepts for product campaigns
- Some understanding of the agricultural industry
- Good understanding of marketing techniques
- Creative attitude to marketing
- Excellent organiser and co-ordinater
- Can plan, prioritise and deliver tasks punctually
- Have good IT skills and excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to look for and suggest improvements within the marketing function.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite software (training available upon start)
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of their actions.
- Develops and sustains productive customer relationships.
- Quickly and effectively solves problems.
- Presents a cheerful, positive manner.
Contract type - Full time
Job Location - Office based in Malvern, with some travel.
Reporting to, as line manager - Marketing Manager
Days per week - 5 days per week in marketing function
Hours - Normal working hours are 8.30 to 5.00, 5 days per week, but with some out of hours work expected.
To apply for this role or for more information please click the apply button