Health and Safety Advisor, Nationwide
CXCS is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to assess the risks on farms across England and Wales.
CXCS is an agricultural consultancy business based in Lyonshall, Herefordshire, which provides services to over 1200 farming businesses. CXCS holds 10 years’ worth of experience in the agricultural sector and launched its Health and Safety service in January 2016 to support and advise clients with their Health and Safety obligations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing your own clients
- Dealing with high-level clients on a formal basis
- Visiting farms nationwide to update and conduct risk assessments and action plans
- Training clients& staff in Health and Safety issues
- Regular Overnight hotel stays
- Full contact with the office and frequent visits to our base in Lyonshall
Qualifications and Skills
- Attention to detail and accurate report writing skills
- IT Literate
- Team player
- Good social skills
- Agricultural knowledge / background preferred
- Must be able to organise working life and be flexible
- NEBOSH General Certificate or higher
- Professional membership of IOSH or similar
- Company car (after probation period)
- Competitive salary
- Forward thinking and growing company
- Pension scheme
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Agricultural experience do you have?
- How many years of Health and Safety experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: NEBOSH (National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety)?
To apply for this role please click the apply button and send a CV along with a cover letter to the email provided.